Thursday, December 8, 2011

Miss Jane Meets The Gluten Gorilla

For years, I have been wondering what was going on inside of my body. I ate extremely well, used good quality supplements, followed a great training program and there was something that had a hold inside of me that I couldn't put my finger on.

It would show up occasionally over the years in the form of flu like systems, although I usually never had vomiting or diarrhea. I would usually describe it as fighting a bug in my system, I must have the flu! What was odd about this is I only ever used to get sick from my allergies and that was it. This type of flu bug seemed to be changing that. For the last 9 months or longer, I have been walking around feeling like I am fighting a flu bug and it continually worsened.


I learned that I had a Gluten Gorilla inside of me. He was very strong and powerful. My ND concluded that it is her belief that I have a SEVERE gluten intolerance. I now have a reason for what what happening inside my body and it is remedied by cutting out all gluten from my lifestyle. I am back in control again, no more trying to figure out what is wrong. See below a diagram of what was really going on inside my stomach as well as the 2nd diagram of what my stomach looks like now after only 4 weeks of living a gluten free lifestyle.

The top diagram shows gluten in the stomach and this is what it looks like. Imagine how it feels. The bottom diagram shows a normal digestive system gluten free or a person who tolerates gluten.


Many people out there are trying to get stronger, healthier, leaner. If you have a digestion problem no matter how positive your attitude, clean your eating, good your supplements are you might not be getting the results you are looking for. I suggest finding a Naturopath who specializes in Food Sensitivities and begin finding out what could be holding you back. Once you have the answer, you  can take your health back. Perserverence, determination, intuitiveness and strength will free you like it did me, to conquer all your goals.

Find out what Miss Jane does to tame The Gluten Gorilla inside of her. And so begin the adventures of Miss Jane versus The Gluten Gorilla. Please join me at my new blog The Gluten Gorilla. http://theglutengorilla.blogspot.com/

My Christmas present to myself was getting my health back . My husband Brandon Steen's Christmas present to me was my very own painting of Miss Jane vs The Gluten Gorilla. http://www.brandonsteenart.com/
 

With my health in control who knows what I will conquer as I create new goals and continue my pursuit to "Be Strong" on Jane Trains in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment